Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmastime in the City
















Having a December birthday means seeing everything decorated at its Christmas best. I spent December 4th in my favorite city in the world, San Francisco. I went shopping in Union Square, walked Knob Hill, and ate lunch at Macy's. I stayed with my mother in Sonoma, where we toured the Coppola Winery, drove to Santa Rosa, and enjoyed cupcakes from Sift. While celebrating, I wore a very special vintage sweater that was a birthday gift from my stepmom and dad from DMarie Vintage. The sweater is my first real fur and the buttons are costume jewelry. It's the perfect piece to celebrate turning 30 in. I left Northern California with many bottles of wine and memories made. The entire trip, like the sweater, were tailor made for my 30th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment