Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter!





There is something so refreshing about Easter. If Thanksgiving is centered around food and Christmas revolves around gifts, then Easter is perhaps the best because it's the least self-indulgent. I still like getting a little extra dressed up for Easter service at church, and the color palette is always so vibrant and welcome after winter. It seems fitting to sip on pink champagne Easter morning as well. After dinner we had the cutest egg-garnished chocolate malt cupcakes from My Delight. I haven't had a cupcake in months because I've been on a diet, so they tasted extra sweet. But what makes every holiday all the more merry is that my family is always there. I hope your Easter was as warm and sweet as mine was. He IS risen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment