Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rack 'Em Up!




I've been a fan of Nordstrom Rack for as long as I can remember. My mother used to take me there for back to school clothes, and now it's one of the places I hit up when I crave a good deal. The Laguna Niguel location opened up Thursday, and I was so thankful to be invited to a grand opening celebration on Tuesday. 

Along with drinks and appetizers, shoppers got to peruse the racks for special finds. This location has a lot of great designer clothing from Elizabeth & James, Kate Spade, DVF, and more, along with a designer shoe section that had a lot of Tory Burch. 

I found a lot of cute things, but the clearance rack especially caught my eye. After doing some digging, I came back with stunning sparklers from Ted Baker and Topshop. The Ted Baker dress is a beautiful salmon color with a front pleat and jeweled collar. It's so comfortable! The Topshop dress is a bit more form fitting, but I love the sequins and how they can be moved. Perfect for my upcoming Vegas trip in July.

The staff at this Rack location was extremely helpful, so I suggest you stop in this weekend and see what you can find.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment