Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'm Not a Foodie, But ...






















I never considered myself to be a "foodie." I would love to live without food. It can be a tricky decision and it can be costly (especially if you're picky, like me). But of course there are endless benefits to eating (nutrition, bringing people together, etc.). I for one love it when people get creative with preparing food. In this very visual world, a great picture is not only worth a thousand words, it can make us want to consume a thousand calories as well. As a dessert addict and lover of beverages I have snapped some appetizing photos lately at various events and wanted to share them here.

The chocolate bar was at my church for Mother's Day.

Veggie spread & spinach tart are from a nail event I attended at Perch Los Angeles.

Latte art is from my new favorite coffee place in Fullerton called Coffee Code.

Macaron, cookie and cold brew coffee are found at a new local cafe that I adore called Nana Fi's.

Donut shot is from the new Dunkin' Donuts that opened by my house.

Other images are from various family gatherings.

Enjoy the long weekend by eating and drinking something picture-worthy!



2 comments:

  1. I just saw the Stumptown cold brewed coffee on the morning news today. Is it delicious? ???

    ReplyDelete